Thursday, July 24, 2008

Red Cliff

When I first saw the poster, I told myself that I must watch it. Being a Chinese, there's no way I can pass on this movie(not when it's about the infamous Three Kingdoms!). Besides, my knowledge in Chinese history sucked, so I thought it wouldn't harm to lay back, grab some popcorn and coke and watch the movie while picking up knowledge about "the Three Kingdoms".

I must be a genius to have thought of this.

It's a great prelude to the second part of the story which will involve lots of battle scenes, but I wouldn't mind if they would just combine both parts into one long movie. Even though I know what happened later(it's history, and then again my history didn't really suck that bad), I just didn't like the feeling of watching a movie and leaving it hanging halfway. And I didn't pay RM11 to watch a movie which ends with a "To be continued". They better not make me pay for the second part of the movie, because only we Asians are watching this movie in two parts! It's true! Surf the web, and you'll be shocked to find that only in Asian countries that the movie was split into two parts. Boo.

But then again, this movie is great and is a must watch! You'll regret if if you didn't watch it!

And I've said that my hottie Dominic will be here to stun anyone who visits this blog. I did not forget!


Don't you just love him? Unfortunately, he's taken. By me. Heh.

Till next time!

No comments: