Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I HAVE A FRIGGIN' CANON EOS 400D

Period.

I need to rant! I love my dSLR, I love the lens(though it's a kit lens), I love the CF card, I love the flash, I love the CURVES.

I am obsessed over my new darling. Screw hot men, screw Marc Jacobs, screw Nick Beyeler. All I need now is my BABY.

But when I'm over with my SLR I'll be lusting for Nick and Marc again. Heh.

I love macro lenses, but they're so expensive they'll burn my wallet into ashes, or tiny grains of dust!

I hate photography.

But still, my kit lens is better than lame digital cameras. "Zzz..Zzz...Ka Chak!" Stupid digital cameras with their so-called "13 Megapixels" and "6X Optical Zoom" and whatsoever, BEGONE! I now officially dismiss you of your service!

I am a proud dSLR user. A proud, noob, user.

Ooops!

Any sugar daddy around here who's kind enough to get me a macro lens? I'll be indebted for life!

I'm a TIGHT virgin.

More on The BF later. Muah!

No comments: