Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My New Man Candy


My latest model crush, Dominic Figlio! I first saw his face somewhere in a picture which I didn't know how I gain possession of, so all I could do is look at that one picture over and over again. But recently, I came across several bloggers which highlighted this model in their blogs. This was how I got to know his name and why did he become famous. Apparently, he was from "The Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency", and that the judge favoured him for his "masculine looks and well-proportioned body".

I totally agree.

Standing at 6'1" and wieghing 190lbs, Dominic is like the model of all models. Not to mention his body which everyone would describe as "a Greek God". And that's not it. He has good looks too. With the perfect formula of creating a beautiful person, Dominic has risen and charmed not only girls but also the guys(both gay and straight). And I am proud to say that I am indeed charmed by him.

And him posing only in his 2(x)ist underwear did not help a single bit. I gasped at the sight of him in only his underwear and almost forgot to breathe. The visual stimulation was so strong that my vagus nerve, pons and medulla oblongata went haywire and momentarily dropped their jobs to feed on some man candy.

I know that you guys can't wait to scroll back up to have a look at Dominic again. Go ahead, I'm done for now anyway.

Until the next entry, Dominic shall stay to stun every person who visits my blog. Nitey all!

No comments: