Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Bro, The BF and The Irresistible AX - Part III

So, the second part of "The Bro, The BF and The Irresistible AX" ended with the 'date' of me and 'The BF' hanging in mid air. What happened after having ice-creams at Baskin Robbins'?

Well, on that day, there were events going on. I don't even know what event it was(you guys know how The Curve always has flea market and so many other events that people just go there to see if there's anything interesting going on). So, there were people selling this airplane thingy that so when you swing your hand and let go of it, it'll somehow fly and return to you(something like a boomerang).

This! I've shown this pic before!

I told him it looked fun and he asked if I wanted one. You know the answer.

Talk about the plane, I don't even know where it went. Can't blame me, I'm not a good keeper and that I'm well-known for misplacing my stuffs. Plus, our 'date' was only a few weeks before leaving for Russia. I was busy packing my stuffs and didn't know where it went.

I have a strong feeling I played with the plane too much that it broke and threw it away. Gotta go check if it's hidden somewhere underneath my pile of old clothes. If it's not there, I don't know where it could be.

So, that was our first 'date'. And it was a pretty good one. It could've been better if I had the courage to propose to him. But I didn't want to rush things. After all, we haven't been in much contact for the past 2-3 years and I don't want to go on a 'date' with him once and then ask him to be my boyfriend.

That was last year.

This year, things were different. I've been back for a month but we haven't gone out on a date yet. Not that I've not seen him yet, I did, just that we didn't get the chance to go out alone, as my brother's always with us. Or to be true I'm the one tagging along as they're my brother's plans to hang out. My brother didn't want my parents to suspect anything since him going out alone with "his brother's friend" doesn't seem right. So yeah, I'm the third person in the relationship, and I don't like it everytime we go out on a 'threesome date'.

Whenever we go out, my brother would have his hands all around 'The BF', indicating to the whole world that he's the BF and I'm just 'a random friend who happen to tag along'. My brother would also buy him meals and clothes, and when we eat he'll always offer food to 'The BF' and make 'The BF' eat from my bro's chopsticks. In a smaller frame, it's like two lovers enjoying themselves, but when you pull the zoom back a little, you'll see a third person sitting at the other side of the table trying so hard to not be jealous over 'The Bro' feeding 'The BF'.

But 'The BF' seems to know what's happening around him. Whenever he eats something from my bro's chopsticks, he'll only take the offer once. The next time my bro tries to feed him, he'll insist that he doesn't want the food, or he'll offer the food to me instead. It's like he can sense my jealousy. In order to make me feel better, he doesn't accept the food and offer them to me instead. I know, I'm a big time jealous pig.

Then, he would also get me food that I like. When I say I want to eat ice-cream, the next time we pass-by the kiosk, he'll ask if I want ice-cream. Or when we're having buffet dinners, he'll get me the food I want without me asking him to get them for me. Sometimes, it really looked as though he has two boyfriends. And he really handled both of them well.

There was once we went shopping for clothes. My bro and I made him try-on some clothes because we both thought that it's time for him to get a wardrobe makeover. There were some tees which he liked and some which he didn't. My bro was the one who picked the clothes but he came to me to ask if it looked good on him and which should he get(see how he handle both his 'BF's, he'll try-on the clothes BF-1 chose, but go to BF-2 for opinion. By doing this he'll please both his 'BF's). Of course, he bought the clothes which BF-1 chose but only if BF-2 agrees to them.

Philosophy men's having sales this Summer. If you get three items from the shop, you'll get 70% off. So, 'The BF' got himself two shirts(one tank top which everyone loved and one tee which both 'The BF' and BF-2 disagree to but BF-1 insisted that 'The BF' should get it). In order to get 70% off the bill, we had to get a third item. BF-1 and 'The BF' both said I must get something too since 'The BF' already has two items. I didn't want anything from the shop, but they made me get something.

In the end, I got myself a swim trunk. A size two swim trunk which is white in color! It's so small I could hardly keep my pubes, half my butt and my balls in. Wear this to any pool and all gay men would think that I'm there looking for sex. But the worst thing is that 'The BF' actually held the trunk at my waist and my crotch and check if it fits, and he laughed so hard and so loud. He even recommended that I try it on before buying. What was he thinking?! Really, it was the first time he'd ever measure if the trunk fits me and suggest that I try it on. The thought of him thinking of me in the tight swim trunk and trying it on and show him was too much for me to process. I think he sensed that, so he told me that I don't have to show them if I were to try it on. Being the ego loser, I said I know what size fits me and that there's no need to try it on. So I just took the trunk and paid for it.

After leaving the shop, 'The BF' complained that he was the only one who tried on clothes back then and that I wasn't 'sporting' enough. Dude, if I had a body like yours I wouldn't hesitate trying-on those clothes and showing them to you! I know it'd be a total turn-off if a stick like me were to try on tank tops and tees with necks so low my entire sternum(not pecs) will be exposed.

'The BF' also wanted a pair of jeans, so we went with him to several shops before finally stopping at Topman. 'The BF' tried on a pair of jeans but it wasn't his size(man, he was trying on a size-30 jeans! Size-30 is MY size!), so he made my bro fetch a size-32. When my bro left to get the jeans, something out of this world happened. 'The BF' stood right there at the changing room, one hand on the door frame and leaning against it, looking at me. He even gave me that sinister but hot look, asking "What do you want?". I swore if my brother wasn't there, I would tell him "I want you and I want you now" and I would push him back into the changing room and do him right there. And when I say "do him" I meant kissing him. I'm not even brave to make out in a toilet, what more a changing room.

'The BF' seems to favor me in many ways. He always asks for my opinion when he tries on some clothes, always knows if I'm jealous that he's letting my brother hug him and feed him(he would offer me things in return to make me feel better), always keep me near him whenever we go for 'threesom datings'(he would pull my shirt from behind if I wander too far away from him when my bro's around him), would brush his hands against mine when we walk together when my brother isn't around. Heck he even knows how to turn me on by posing like a horny guy, with that horny look and asking THE QUESTION!

"What do you want?"

"I want you and I want you now, dirty little boy."

But then at times he would be so cool and don't really give any shit about us. Hell he would also go eww-ing when we talk about homosexuality. Is it because he's trying to hide the fact that he enjoys the topic? Or simply because he's not gay/bi? I don't see a reason why he should be hiding from us the fact that he's gay/bi since he clearly knows that my brother is gay and that after all the encounter with me, even if I'm not gay(which is half true), he should know that I'm cool with it.

The only reason I can think of why he 'eww's now is that he's straight as a stick. Which I fear it'll be true. But I don't dare putting our 13 year friendship on the line to ask him to be my boyfriend(because I'm very sure if I don't pressure him, he would just lie and say he's straight even if it's not true and that if he really is straight, I would see the end of our friendship).

Hate to be always in the dark not knowing anything. And I hate it even more to fall for the same guy as my brother. Double WTFs.

End of "The Bro, The BF and The Irresistible AX". "The Irresistible AX"? It was just something random that came to my mind when I was thinking of a title of this series of posts. I just happen to get a knitted top from AX recently(my first AX product, sadly. But I'm a proud owner of Emporio Armani stuffs!), so just thought of letting the world know.

I know, I'm an attention-seeking bitch.

End of "The Bro, The BF and The Irresistible AX" series.

No comments: