Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Bro, The BF and The Irresistible AX - Part II

Sorry for the delay, was very busy for the past couple of days.

So, part 2's gonna be about "The BF".

BF means boyfriend, but no, I don't have a "boyfriend" boyfriend. It's a long story, so leave this page now if you're not interested.

Well, remember how I talked about my brother and I not having the same taste for men? Well, it hasn't been always correct. For many years now, I've been liking this childhood classmate/friend/neighbour. But the thing is, he is my brother's boyfriend. Well, not really a boyfriend as my brother did not propose to him and that he's not really gay. I mean, I heard from my other friends that he has(had?) a girlfriend back in school(he went for Form 6, I did A-Level). Though he never told me about it, I took it for real as I don't really know if he's bi or gay. If he's straight, it's not wrong having a GF at his age right?

But the thing is we've known each other since we were 8, and we lived in the same neighbourhood for 10 years, and that we travel to school together every day, and that we go for tuition under the same tutors! So, being normal children, we grow up experimenting stuffs. We've grabbed each other's balls when we were young(all boys do that!), we've slept over at each other's house, we've whispered to each other at school and during tuition, we've lied on each other's shoulders or laps when we watched TV programmes and movies. Heck we've even held each other's hands.

But we were kids. We didn't really know what we were doing.

Though such incidents occured even until when we were 17, I've always thought that it's just us showing our 'brotherly' affection to one another. But at that age, we've already know what "gay" means, and I've already know that I'm bisexual. But him? He never claim that he's not straight, but he never say that he's straight either. I know that one doesn't need to announce to the world that he/she is straight because the world expects him/her to be straight. "Homosexuality is abnormal", no?

Ever since I left school for college and later to Moscow, we didn't really keep in touch with one another but when I return for my summer break, we would always hang out together. He's a passive person, so most of the time I have to make the first move. When we were on a 'date' last year, we watched a movie together. I paid for the tickets, popcorns and drinks, but he didn't thank me or whatsoever. During the movie, I wanted to hold his hands but didn't because it's been a year since we got that 'intimate' and I didn't want to scare him away and that I have no idea if he's straight or bi or gay. After the movie ended, I felt very cold as the temperature in the cinema was very low. After building up all my courage, I held his hands to make my hands warm. He stunned for a moment, asked what was I doing. I told him that my hands feel cold and I need to make myself warm. Thinking that he minded what I was doing, I removed my hands from his and continued to watch the credits roll. Then the most unexpected thing happened. He stretched his hands over and held my hands with them.

The lights in the theatre were already back on then.

After the movies, he treated me Baskin Robbins' ice-cream. We wanted to cam-whore, but there were people around, so we dropped the idea. It's the first time he volunteered to treat me something, and it's Baskin Robbins' ice-cream! We got ourselves 2 cones of ice-cream, and we shared them. In the very Baskin Robbins located at The Curve.

It was damn romantic OK. Couple watched movie, held hands, then ate ice-cream before heading home. It was perfect.

But then it could be just me. I mean, I paid for the tickects and popcorns. He wanted to be fair, so after the movie he treated me ice-cream. Simple as that.

Darn, damn sleepy now. Part III still on "The BF". Good night everyone.

No comments: