Tuesday, March 03, 2009

We're Dunzo

It's been a year.

The very first time I looked at you, you were angel to my eyes. I thought that we could give us both a chance, a chance to make our lives better.

We tried, and we tried. People around us think that we're not meant for one another but we didn't care. We tried.

But the truth always prevails. It was only a short course of six months and I've started feeling bored spending time with you. We both knew I was the problem. I tend to become bored of something very fast, and it's just a matter of time before I set my eyes on something else. I started seeing you less, and I even skipped several dates just to avoid the question.

"Are we breaking up?"

I wanted to but I just couldn't bring myself to tell you that. It's not like you'd approve anyway.

Another six months passed, and finally, we sat down and talked about the problem between us. We both agreed that we weren't meant for one another, and that no matter how much we both try, we'll never turn out the way we want it to be. It's too late. We couldn't buy the time we've lost, but we surely can have better lives if we let one another go.

It was a hard decision to make, but we finally decided that letting one another go would be the best choice for the both of us. You could search for someone that genuinely loves you, and I could reassess myself so that I do not make the same mistake in the future.

We may not be the best match, but it wasn't all too bad having you as company for the past year. At least you never complain, Microbiology!

1 comment:

Sam said...

And here I was thinking it was a guy. :P