Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bits #1

I have been having a sore throat since two Fridays ago and it has manifested into both cough and flu. My nose has stopped dripping mucus like running water from a tap but there's no sign of the cough leaving anytime soon. If they say sit-ups don't help build your abdominal muscles, try coughing. Hard. It's been a week since I started coughing and each time I work up a cough, my abdominal and serratus muscles hurt as though I'm putting them on some hardcore exercise. Give me another week of coughing and I'll get to see my six-packs again. But before you start imagining me with a six-pack, do know that I have six-packs due to the fact that I'm slim and not the fact that I workout.

It's five degrees Celsius here in Moscow and I have my window open but I feel very hot. It's five freaking degrees and I'm actually sweating. My body's screwed up.

Why has no one ever drank Milo after workout instead of protein shakes? In one packet of Milo Fuze(30g), there's more than 4g of protein. That's like a lot right? Try substituting the amount of protein powder you consume a day with Milo, I bet Milo has more protein than shakes! Leaving the caloric values aside, the main reasons why people should consume Milo is that Milo 'brings out the champion in you' and also makes you 'go further'!

I have stopped stalking Sam on Facebook for more than a week now and I think it's a very huge accomplishment, though at times I still have the urge to view his profile and to send him messages.

I've been talking to the ex the past few days and learnt that she went through a lot of things recently. Suddenly felt distant for we had told one another more than once that if we were to ever face difficult situations, we should always let the other one know so that we could work things out. If I did not initiate the conversation, I don't think I'll ever find out about it.

Well, that's it for now, the collection of bits of my life which if blogged independently will be nothing more than just short notes that look meaningless.

Although I don't think putting them all in a single entry would make it mean any more.


P/S: After publishing the post and actually read it on my blog page, I realize that this entry makes no sense at all. I guess I just needed a place to vent. Too many things are happening in life now and I'm trying to cope.

8 comments:

Sam said...

Ranting is fine. We all need to speak out sometimes. :)

I actually once coughed myself into a pleurisy. God, it was the worse feeling EVER.

joshua said...

Hope you get better soon! ;P

I take a lot of Milo, and I feel no closer to being a "true champion" that I am meant to be. lol

Cris said...

@sam: hope my rants didnt bore u :p

@joshy: i take milo too and i dont see myself going any 'further'. lol.

V said...

get well soon! :)

Medie007 said...

i took ice lemon tea. :D

Pranny said...

Ya know... When I sick I jus make myself cum... Let those unhealthy ones out... Something like negative negative positive relation.. I do try that.. Sometimes it worked^^

joshua said...

Vic, Why don't you try Jerry's suggestion and give us some evidence-based results?

Heh. Hope all's well =P

Cris said...

thx all for the concern =D

and joshy, i bet u could get your patients to do it and you'll get a better result since there are more participants? =p