Thursday, August 02, 2007

Goodbye UPS!

I must admit that I'm addicted to photo-blogging but damn, it wasn't part of my plan to turn this blog into a photo blog!

But then again it won't hurt to post pictures of hot men sometimes, eh? :p

Today, I bring you one of the latest hot guy around town, Marco Dapper! Well, he might not be the LATEST but still he's kinda new when it comes to acting(and modelling).

I bet most of you already know where this entry's going, so I'm not gonna waste any time. Yes, Our(preferably mine only) Marco appeared NUDE in his VERY FIRST movie, Eating Out 2! Seriously, to be able to appear nude in his first movie, to be able to kiss(I mean KISS) me guys , I totally salute him! I bet no heterosexuals have ever done that! How hot!

And I totally envy Tiffani for being able to be in a position so close to lil Marco! I wish I was Tiffani! I would've ignored the whole filming crew and gave him heads right on the spot! And the part where Marc sucked Troy off, if I were Marc, I would've given him REAL heads and Troy didn't have to fake his moans! And he would've came sooner! And I don't mind if I have to redo the scene where Marc licked Troy's nipples! Those juicy 'titties'! Lucky Marc got the juices all for himself!

Talk about dirty and filthy, Gwen's an amateur.

Since Marco's so hot and irresistable, no wonder Adam Bouska wanna take pics of him! How I wish to be a professional and famous photographer! I'll be able to meet famous(AND hot) celebrities and I'll be able to take pics of them!

"Strip, Marco. Yes, strip. No no, undies down too. Ahhhh....that's it!"
"But but..."

"Don't worry honey, these 'special' pics are for me only. Now if you don't mind can you wake your lil bro? I need his full attention too. Come lemme give him a kiss."

If only he's gay. But then again not that he'll fall for me, a horny-photographer-wannabe. I look like a tiny tree branch whose body is flatter than sheet of paper, whose face will cause a rise in the rate of suicide if anyone were to change theirs with mine. The only way for Marco to love me is if he's blind. But there's no way I would want him to be blind! If he is blind, not only do I have to clean him up, he can't go to the gym to workout anymore and he'll gain weight and be as large as a whale!

I don't want a whale to be my boyfriend. :(

Now let's have a ride on my i-want-him-to-be-my-boyfriend's washboard 8 packs! 8 packs are uncommon k!


Man, look at him! He's a sex god! I wonder why does it take this long for him to be noticed! With his good looks and that holy-shit-gimme-that body, he should've been noticed earlier and not left to work for UPS for that insignificant amount of cash!

"Now if would excuse me, I've got lots of shootings to do. I'm famous now, ya know, and I have to earn lots of money so that my boyfriend Alex can be a househusband someday and he can spend all the money he wants on clothes! If Victoria Beckam's good at women's fashion, my husband's gotta be the best in men's fashion!"

I wish la. Not even the darkest dark magic will work on this i'm-a-100%-man heterosexual.


No comments: