Monday, July 30, 2007

Photo Entry 1.0

For the first time(and hope it won't be the last), let the pictures tell you what are the things I find interesting in men.

Tell me, who can resist Mr Hidetoshi aka Mr Hot? His sexy look, his bod, his wealth(if you are considering a sugar daddy), what more can you ask from a man like him? Sex? I bet he's good in bed too. Haha.

Andre Moreas may not be a sex god but I have a thing for cowboys. His rock hard abs and that sexy unshaven look will be more than enough to blow my head!

Mr Evans, anyone? That body hair and broad chest, it's so eff-ing hot! No doubt he's our famous hero Human Torch!

Mr Handsome here sure knows what to show: his charming smile! One may not be able to see his physique here but we can definitely figure it out ourselves based on the outlines of his shoulder! God I love the colour of his eyes!

One can't tell but I surely know he's a surfer dude! His smile is just as sttractive as Mr Handsome and we too can imagine the beautiful lines running down his tight body!

I don't know why but I have a thing for the guy on the left. His smiles make him look so sweet, his dimples make him look cute, he has a GREAT body, and he has chest hair too! He is so sexy! Grr...

That's all for now, stay tuned for more pretty pics in the future!

xoxo

No comments: