Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cupcake

Gaining weight is something I've been wanting all these years but I was never disciplined enough to take it seriously. I'm in nature a person whose metabolism rate is of the higher side, I just won't put on weight no matter how much I eat.

Since young, many people had thought that I was malnutritioned. Relatives, friends, neighbours. They all thought that I either don't eat or was malnutritioned, but the former seemed more appropriate as my brother is of bigger size - fat, to put it bluntly -, thus ruling out the possibility of me being malnutritioned. Little do they know that I'm the bigger monster when it comes to eating. But then again, who would've thought that my body's metabolism is working overtime whereas my brothers, off to the nearest pub for its Party Hour even before the sun sets!

I may be eating like a glutton, but not only do I not gain weight, I lose. Even Runway supermodels die to exchange for my weight. Serious. But poor bro' isn't so lucky. No matter how little he eats, somehow, weights will just load up in him.

It was until last year when I started my studies overseas. I was away from home, plus I'm a lazy bum, chocolates became my best friends. Not only do they keep my stomach quiet for longer hours, it's cheap too. And since it's cheap, I eat them a lot. Besides, it provides lots of calories for my overtime 'worker' to burn, which is good. I don't want them to start burning off other organic substances when they're running low in calories.

A year had passed. Finally, I've gained weight! Standing at approx. 5'11", I was always underweight, but it's a good thing now that I've gained some weight and become LESS underweight. 8KGs in a year's time, not too bad huh? Weighing 63 now, I'm sure I'll gain more weight, thanks to cheap Kit-Kat's and Snickers. Much thanks to protein shakes and gym classes and swimming too!

It's the 5th week of me working out in the gym. I'm nowhere near 'broad and comfy shouders', 'ripped pecs', 'six-packs' and 'V-shaped curve', but my muscles do feel firmer, 'baby pecs' are growing, my once 'slightly visible six-packs' are showing themselves to me again. 1.5 weeks more!

Need.Broader.Shoulder.And.Larger.Arms.To.Fit.Into.My.Gay.Sexy.Sleeveless.Tee.

A body to die for...

No comments: