Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Will Survive

Living in a foreign country for a year has taught me to NEVER not do researches on any country anyone plans to visit. In my case, Russian Federation.

Life was as terrible as living in hell as most Russians don't speak English but they expect foreigners to speak fluent Russian. A worldwide spoken language is so inferior in Russia. Ironic.

It wasn't long since Soviet Union crumbled. Russia is far behind many countries in terms of development, though it's rapidly catching up in the recent years.

As for the gay and bi boys, it's sad news to be living in Russia because it was once a communist country, plus it's an underdeveloped and poor country that no businessmen want to do business in Russia. No businesses from foreign countries mean no foreign fashion labels. No fashion labels mean gay and bi boys can only dress like old, conservative, lack-of-fashion-sense straight Russian men.

Or so I thought.

A recent boost in my fashion radar results in an increase in awareness of the power of the World Wide Web. "Designer labels must have their own websites in the internet!"

And so I searched for designer labels online, browsed their webpages and to my delight, most labels are sincere enough to guide lost puppies like me to their boutiques around the world!

And guess what, most designer labels have outlets in Russia(though some aren't smart enough to open boutiques in Moscow)! From Louis Vuitton to Dolce & Gabbana to Giorgio Armani to Hermes to Yves Saint Laurent to Gucci! And the list goes on!

A year ago, I was a fool who thinks that Russia is hell for people who can't live without branded clothes and accessories. Now, I'm a boy who knows ways to most designer labels' boutiques! Gay and bi boys, welcome to Russia!

OK, that last line was lame.

Anyway, I'll be getting my FIRST accesory from one of the designer labels(if Esprit, Topman and other brands in similar category are not taken into account) this Friday! Couldn't look for the picture of it in the web, so you guys have to wait till Friday night for me to reveal my precious accessory!

Some new pics of my sex god Marco by Adam Bouska!



xoxo

No comments: