Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Date

OK, so we went on a date on Sunday. Well, plans are after all, plans. They work as guidelines on what one(in this case, we)'s gonna do.

The date turned out bad. Not only did we not have lunch or dinner together, I didn't manage to snap pics of us, we ALMOST didn't get to watch a movie, we ALMOST run out of topics to talk about. ALMOST.
The date didn't go well as planned but it wasn't actually bad(though it's true that we didn't have neither lunch nor dinner together and that I didn't get to snap pics of us). We almost didn't get to watch a movie because _i_ was picky. Or maybe it was him?

Me: "Dowan 'Ratatouille', I dowan see rat."
Him: "Hmm...'Disturbia' not nice, dowan. 'Blood Brothers'? Apa tu? 'Secret'? Never heard of it."
Me: "Um, 'Evan Almighty' leh?"
Him: "What is it about de?"
Me: "Something like 'Bruce Almighty' lor."
Him: "Hmm...'Transformers'?"
Me: "YOU HAVEN'T WATCH 'TRANSFORMERS' MEH? WHY WATCH AGAIN?!"
Him: "Um...."
Me: "2 tickets for 'Evan Almighty', please."
Him: "...."
So, I paid for the tickets and he bought us popcorns and drinks! But then there's something I'm unhappy with Cineplex. What's the point of 'Lovers Combo' if it consists of only a regular popcorn and coke? I alone can finish them ok. And thanks to you, we had to settle with 'Family Combo'. 2 regular cokes and 1 large popcorn. Ha, ha.
In the theatre, I felt cold, so I grabbed his arm to get some heat and I think it did the trick! After the movie, his attitude changed totally! He became as caring and gentle as a mother, making sure I didn't have any leftover popcorns on my shirt and stuff.


And he got me this plane! We were walking on the streets and we saw many people flying such planes, so I told him I wanted one too cos' it looks very cool, as in if one knows the correct way of handling the plane, the plane'll actually fly back to the owner. Some sorta like a boomerang. Not only did he paid for the plane, he even let me choose which plane I want k!

After we got bored of playing with the plane(cos we couldn't make the plane return to us), he brought me to Baskin Robbin's and bought me ice-cream!

I'm in a hurry so yeah, this is basically how our date was. Wasn't all that bad, huh?



P/S: I'll be going overseas to continue my studies later today so until I get an internet connection, I won't be posting.

No comments: