Monday, August 13, 2007

Mystery Unfolds

My deepest apologies for breaking my promise! I've totally forgotten about it! I'll make up with it in this entry!

(ok, that's too much of !'s in a paragraph)

On Friday morning, I went to Cineleisure Damansara to get myself some brand new accessories(no, it's not THE ACCESORY I mentioned in the last last entry)! I bought new rings! After living for 2 years with only ONE ring, I've decided to add new rings to begin my own collection! Guess what, I'm now a proud owner of THREE beautiful rings! It's still little, but I'm just getting started with my bling blings! I'm currently looking for necklaces, wristbands and earrings. Whoever found nice above said accessories can e-mail me at error24355@gmail.com.


As you guys know, there's this new car from Proton right? Apparently there's this box outside Cineleisure where the car is kept within and there are tiny holes for people to peek into to have a look at the new Proton member. Proton is very smart, no matter which hole I peek into, I just couldn't see the name of the new car, though I knew that it is a new model of Proton Gen.2.

'Take a peek at our pride and joy'. It sounds SO wrong.

Next stop was Suria KLCC! Had been dying to visit Suria KLCC because it's been YEARS since I last step foot in it. I almost had a heart failure when I was in the mall. Designer labels are everywhere in the mall! Boutiques such as Burberry, Giorgio Armani, Louis Vuitton, Banana Republic and the latest outlet of Jimmy Choo are all gathered there! I swear I almost died and went to heaven. But poor me couldn't afford these labels, so I had to settle down with Topman. Well, just joking. It's true that I can't afford designer labels NOW but Topman isn't that bad too. And I'm happy to grab a sleeveless tee from Topman! It is a big challenge since I've NEVER worn a sleeveless tee, my arms are as 'huge' as tree branches plus it has pink stripes. And the fact that even when I'm in a size S tee, the tee still HUGE didn't help. If I were to try on an XS, I'm gonna look 200% PLU. Thank lord there weren't any stock left for size XS. Still, I look 165% PLU.

But then again, I'm currently going to the gym everyday and I drink protein shakes after every workout, and that after 3 weeks of workout, my pecs are starting to show(a lil') and my arms look firmer than before. And since I'll have 2.5 weeks more of time to workout before I leave the country, I assume that by then I wouldn't look too tiny and weak to fit in that tee. Plus I'm gonna get a sun tan, so I assume a sleeveless tee would look kinda nice on me(what's the point of getting a sun tan if I'm gonna cover myself up with lots of cloth?). After much consideration, I finally decided to get the tee. =)

I'm still kinda freaked out to wear this tee out to public. It's my first, after all.

And now it's time to show everyone my first designer labelled accessory! An optical glasses from Emporio Armani!

Actually it's no big deal but since it's my first designer labelled accesory, I'm gonna make a big blast about it. But I think I've made the wrong investment. I should've used the money to buy tops from Emporio Armani instead of an optical glasses. After all, it's the logo printed on the top that's gonna be more visible than tiny logos on the glasses. But then I still love my glasses and I'll be sticking to it for some time. (And sorry for the blurry image of the glasses, my cam was on the wrong mode, it focused on the backfround instead of the glasses)

Random: I've always wanted to snap a pic of this thing and post it online but whenever I went to that place, I just didn't have my cam with me. Finally, on Friday, I went to Cineleisure with my cam prepared and I took a pic of this thing!

These cow sculptures outside Marche looks so beautiful! Everytime I walk past Marche, I'll take a good look at them before I walk away. Every now and then I have urges to hug the cows but I'm glad that I've yet let the devil in me to take control of myself. God knows what kind of looks people will cast on me if I were to hug and kiss the cows in public.

The cows look as if they're part of Swatch. Red background with white-coloured crosses, so Swatchy, so Switzerland-ish.

That's all, good night! And yeah, Happy Birthday dear sis! May you get married soon so that I could use your room as my private wardrobe! =P

No comments: