Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mr Right?

Well, just few days ago I blogged about finding Mr/Ms Right. I don't know for sure yet but I think God had somehow read my blog and decided to throw in the 'right' person to handle my situation.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I think Mr Right has appeared in my life. Well, he didn't just appear in my life suddenly but he's been in my life for the past four years. I had a girl and he had a guy back then, so there wasn't any chemistry 'of that sort' between us. And after he broke up with his boyfriend, he got so sad that he attempted to 'bend himself straight'. It never happen, of course.

Less than a month after my break-up, I went to Moscow, so the timing was just not right. It's been two-and-a-half years now and it seems to be the right time for the both of us to get partners again. And the timing couldn't get more appropriate than now, with me back in Malaysia for winter break(the first time in three winters), and him leaving for Ireland to continue his second phase in Medicine in March.

He claimed that he lost my contact numbers when I first met him back here in Malaysia. After getting my number, he started texting me. Nothing much at first, just some usual chat and some lame jokes. But today(it's still happening right now as I'm writing this post, to be more accurate), the texts are just weird.

A: So, you free tomorrow night?
Me: Yeah, why? Where do you wanna go?
A: Anywhere that we can have dinner?
Me: Where do you suggest?
A: You decide la, you haven't been in Malaysia for so long already.
Me: I pretty much have eaten everything I feel like eating. You know more places to dine, you decide.
A: Hmm... Soul Out? Haven't been there for a long time. Have you been there?
Me: Nope. And don't even ask if I know the way there!
A: Fine, I'll pick you up.

It could be a date, or not. Just a couple of days ago he texted me telling me that he still miss his ex but since his ex has a new boyfriend now, he just hope that they can still be friends. Maybe he just wanna ask me out so that he can tell me about the things he's been going through after their break-up and ask me if there's anything that can be done about it? Or maybe it was just a dinner because he couldn't look for someone to have dinner with him.

I don't know but I always thought there's something different between how me and A treat our other friends and how we treat each other. He doesn't go around tickling others except me, he doesn't rest his head on other people's shoulders except me. In fact, I was the only person who knows that he still misses his ex alot(even though he was the one who asked for the break-up).

What would it be? Dinner or date? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: