Thursday, February 19, 2009

...And Then I Smiled

It must've been quite some time since I last mentioned about Sam and all the things I encounter with him.

It must've been more than six months since I last thought and blogged about him. And that's because he doesn't occupy such a huge part of my life anymore, probably due to the fact that he isn't even slightly ghey and that he's already 'married'.

I don't know if it's just me or what but not being able to see me for two months(because I was back in Malaysia) seems to have quite a great impact on him.

I'm saying so because I've noticed that he'd been looking at me the whole morning on our first day back at school. It's not like I became much better looking over the winter holidays. Even if I did, it shouldn't be the reason for him stare at me the whole morning because he's supposed to be straight.

I knew that he was staring at me and waiting for me to acknowledge him but being the evil self, I chose to ignore him. I know I'm bad but whatever. He treated me like a dog once, so now it's payback time!

Throughout the whole day I kept a close eye on him but he must've became bored of this game because after noon he practically stopped looking at me! But he didn't last long. In the evening he was practically looking at me again in the lecture hall. Hah!

After the lecture we returned to our hostel. He lives on the first floor and me on the fifth. Thinking back how I was being cold to him the whole day, I couldn't help but feel bad. And so when I was climbing up the stairs to the second floor, I turned back, looked at him...

No comments: