Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Crash!!

I.Fuckin.Have.Crushes.On.My.CoursemateS.

Of which 2 of them are Russians, an Indian and a Malay.

This is the first time in my life I fuckin fall for people which are non-Chinese. Well, fantasies with Whites are great, but this is the first time in my life I've ever meet them face to face, EVERYWHERE I go.

Russians are hot, and as Europeans, most of them have nice eyebrows, beautiful eyes and nice physical features. I don't know why but I think I have a liking for people who have thick and nice eyebrows, beautiful eyes, rectangular shaped face(instead of the usual squarish shape of the Asians), charming smile(of which when he smiles his cheeklines or whatever it is called will appear). Facial hair(not the thick ugly ones) would be a bonus. And like everyone elses' dream, a hot body. No one would've said no to a hot body, right?

But sometimes, I just go for the cute ones.

So, here I am, in Russian, a heaven of guys which meet my criteria. In my academy, I found 2 guys whom really caught my eye. One's not very good-looking but kinda cool+cute+blurrr look(did I say I LOVE those who look damn cute when they look blur? XD), the other one's kinda cute. Both of them are really cool naturally, unlike many of the others who tries so hard to act cool.

Then there is this Indian guy who has very beautiful eyes and very, very nicely shaped facial hair. His facial hair seem to know where to grow, and all their length seem to be the same! So fuckin turn me on. Haha.

Finally, this Malay. He, has features of a Malay, and yet he doesn't look like a pure Malay. His skin is quite dark, like the other Malays, but his facial features look a little like a Chinese. And yeah, he's kinda cute.

Fine, not kinda cute. Very cute. He's very, very cute. And it was why I fell for him.

But the problem is, My Russian language is so terrible I can at most tell the Russians my name, my age, where I live, which semester I'm in. And duh, my phone number. XD

As for the other two, it's not really easy to get to know them because they have their own group as friends. Like, we all know that most people only mix with people of their own race, so I can't blame them for always hanging around with people of their own race, and it'll look very awkward if some person of a different race walks to them and say "Hi, let's be friends".

So far, I've managed to make small talks with the Malaysians, but since they're from different groups(And again, most people only mix with their groupmates. It applies here too), it's not easy for me to find time to talk to them(since I usually make small talks in classes and when everyone goes back to the hostel in a group and when we're in lifts), and the holidays which are coming soon isn't helping.

How to get to know them better? How?

No comments: