Thursday, January 11, 2007

In Search Of A Guy Who Loves Me

The Malay dislikes me, the Indian dislikes me.

Well, at least that's what I think.

Ever since the incidence which occured in the internet cafe, I've never seen the guy because it's holiday now and we live in separate floors of the hostel, so yeah, it's almost impossible to see each other.

As for the Indian guy, I'm not sure whether to consider myself lucky or not. Saw him in the lift this morning(Monday morning, I mean) and since I wasn't really prepared to seeing him, I forgot to say 'Hi' or 'Good Morning' to him. But he didn't say those words to me either. Not even a smile. He just acted so cool as if I did not exist, but I didn't really feel disturbed for being ignored like this. When the lift doors opened at gound floor, he just walked out of the lift, quickly. That was when I got really pissed and decided not to bother about him anymore, for today, which I really did. And I'm proud of myself.

But still, I don't think I deserved to be treated like this. I mean, I can accept if he doesn't say hi to me because I didn't greet him too. But, walking out of the lift quickly as if he's trying to run away from something? Not that he's late for class or anything!What's working in human minds? I'm starting to feel so lost, not understanding humans anymore. Is it because I'm becoming more and more human that I'm losing the senses? I don't know.

But 1 thing which I'm sure: I've been rejected by 4 previous guy crashes already and I'm not liking the feeling. At times I just feel like I'm not meant for games like this. I'm too tired, very tired.

Should I back out of this game?

No comments: