Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's Not Over

It may be just me but I've somehow stumbled upon some information which leads me to thinking that perhaps I was right all along. It wasn't the gaydar that was faulty, but the target.

Being a Muslim, he has to choose to have a relationship with a woman, but deep down in his heart he knows that this isn't what he wants, which is why he's always uncertain about things and has caused me to receive mixed signals from him.

A status update in his Facebook made me wonder who is he referring "die(slang for 'dia' in Malay, which means 'he/she')" to.

"Aku suka die(I like him/her)."

It could be anyone, but at 3 in the morning, I subconsciously hope that the person is me.

Perhaps, I've never really let him go but just "put into a small box and kept it away".

No comments: