Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Getting Hawt In Here

Was surfing the web and I saw this:


Bet most of you already know who this hunk is. Nick Beyeler, a 33-year-old world aerobics champion and covermodel is my current favourite. Ever since he bagged the "Year 2002 Sports Aerobics World Champion" title, he became well-known throughout the world and his new found fame helped to make himself noticed by people in the modeling industry. His well-known work in the modeling industry is to model for DNA magazine, a famous Australian magazine, nude, with only a piece of red silk to work with.

In an interview with DNA magazine, according to Nick himself, when he was photoshooting for DNA magazine, the friction between his bare skin and the silk stimulated his body(does that mean he had an erection? :-O) but he wasn't embarrassed at all! Of course he wasn't! He didn't need to because he's pretty well hung himself!

Also, somewhere in his interview with DNA, he was asked if he's a bisexual. He did not deny but he did not admit either. However, his statements kinda point towards him being a bisexual. Besides, at the end of the interview, he was asked whether he has anything which he wished people didn't know about, and he said "I think it got mentioned somewhere above". Having read his whole interview report, the only thing which he could possibly wish that no one knows is him being bisexual. And I did not make assumptions because really, the whole interview was about his career and out of the very few questions related to his personal life, the only thing he could possibly not want people to know (yet?) is him being slightly bent. I could be wrong, but I'm currently unable to produce a link to the interview. I do have the last spread of the interview though.


In the meantime, I'll look for the site which I got this picture from. Sorry for having short-term memory.

Ugh, after writing about Nick and searching for the interview, I've forgotten completely the other things I want to blog about. Until I could look for the interview and remember what I have to blog about, some juicy pics of Nick for everyone.


Update: The whole interview of DNA magazine with Nick can be reached here.

No comments: