Friday, June 20, 2008

Here We Are Again

"OMG Sam is SOOOO cute!"

I'm all over Sam, I know. It's so stupid to go all gaga over a STRAIGHT guy.

Yes, I can finally confirm that Sam is STRAIGHT! My last bits of hope for him to be NOT straight are now gone.

Yay, a huge slap to myself!

OK, I'm being dramatic.

Anyway.

For the past two years, I've been all over Sam and almost every entry that I post has something related to him(super no life, eh?). It sucks to not know whether a guy you like swings your way or the other, and it sucks even more when you know the truth. And who goes around saying "knowing the truth wouldn't hurt"? That guy is so going to deep-throat me.

But then again, now that I know the truth, my life will be better than before! My life has been revolving around him for far too long. It's always about looking good in front of him, behaving good in front of him. You know, things that'll make a good impression. Now that I know the truth, I can spend more time sleeping instead of grooming(it's sad but I mostly groom myself for him), I can spend more time concentrating on things that actually mattered(I spent most of my time oogling him during lectures), I can be in control of things(I used to try my best to stalk him, even if I needed to sacrifice my lunch breaks and my time with friends), and so many other stuff.

Now that I know the truth, I can start hunting for other guys(I'm not the regular guy who changes his target very often, I'm loyal OK), and I need to hunt fast. After all, Sam has wasted almost 2 years of my youth.

So, I'm now deleting Sam from my life, and I'll make it official when I'm ready to move on with life. I know I said it once but I didn't know about his orientation at that time so it didn't count. This time, Sam's gonna be out of my life. Mark my words!

No comments: