Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fresh New Look

Hi all! As you all can see, I've made some changes to my blog. The reason I'm keeping my blog's interface so simple is that I want to deliver my message as effective as possible. So, goodbye to the colourful background, goodbye to the fancy but useless flash animation, goodbye to anything that'll only slow down the loading speed. From now on, it'll be "http://error24355.blogspot.com/" and "voila! The page is done loading in less than a sec!".

I understand the feeling of waiting and waiting but whatever you hope for did not load as you wish it did. My internet connection sucks and I find browsing very challenging, even though it's the 21st century where technology is supposed to "rock your world". Well, it did rock my world, just not the way I was told when I signed up for broadband internet service.

My apologies for keeping the blog totally black and white because I can't decide what colour goes well with the other and that my connection sucks so much it can't save the template. I'll try doing it again but not now as I need to get some sleep. Had been out all day hanging out with family and friends.

Talk about hanging out all day. Can anyone tell me where is the best place to shop for clothes? I was at 1 Utama this afternoon and nothing seems to interest me. The t-shirts at Armani Exchange look so fugly that I thought they were cheap imitations of the brand which we usually see at Petaling Street. There were nice bags and jeans, though. But I cannot afford them as the bag and pair of jeans cost RM699, EACH. Then again I might get the bag if I have enough money left after buying an iPhone.

Is Pull and Bear new in Malaysia? We have it in Moscow but I think the range of clothes in Moscow is wider than that in Malaysia. The prices are about the same though. They have some really nice clothing and it's really worth the price. Though they're having sales now, I think that they might have a further price reduction before autumn. In Moscow, they had 2 further reductions after the initial sale price and lucky me got a t-shirt for RM15 and a pair of jeans for RM50. It doesn't sound that cheap to people living out of Moscow but RM15 for a t-shirt is considered very cheap to one who lives in Moscow.

Right now I'm choosing to buy between an AX and cK underwear. I want to buy both but there are many other things that I want to buy. Should I just get both or just get one for now and get the other next time so that I could buy other stuffs?

No comments: