Friday, July 20, 2007

You Have Crossed The Line, Partner

For the years that I've known you, I've never disagree with anything that you say.

For the years that I've known you, I've done you lots of favors.

For the years that I've known you, I've taken in all your shit and not say a thing about it.

For the years that I've known you, I've never whine about you treating me as nothing more than a pile of garbage.

For the years that I've known you, I thought that there are ways to make you change.

But it all ends now.

What do you have to offer to a friend who's been there for you when you needed company? What do you have to offer to a friend who puts you ahead of himself? What do you have to offer?

Nothing. There's nothing you can offer. Not only to your friend, but to anyone at all.

Tell me, is there really nothing you can offer to a friend who merely wants your company for dinner?

No comments: