Monday, July 09, 2007

Flames of An Undying Friendship

Fantasies are evil.

Why so?

Friends come and go. Some stayed longer, some left earlier, and some(well, actually almost none) stays forever. And I'm proud to say that at 20 years of age, I've met a friend which has yet(yes, YET) to leave my life.

I've known this friend for a very long time(probably 12 years now) and I don't see any sign of him leaving my life. He's been a very good friend AND neighbour since primary 2. We'd travelled to school together for countless times, went to the same tuition centre, played computer games and soccer together, stayed over, and loads of stuffs. Though there are times where I and he both found our own groups of friends to mix with and had spent lesser time for one another, we have yet leave each other's lives.

It's a blessing to have him as a friend, though he's not perfect(neither am I so what am I to complain). But he's HAWT, no doubt about it. And since we were such good friends doing most things together, there were times where we both got a lil' naughty and went over the lines, but not to the extent which destroys our (still is)blooming friendship.

But naughty me does more than just actions. Like any other HEALTHY BOYS, I fantasize about him too.

*blushes*

But it all ended after high school. He went on to Form Six and I went to college. We never talk or meet that often anymore, no thanks to him always failing to reply my SMSes and me not dedicated enough to maintain this friendship. And it got worse when I have to pursue Medicine overseas. How can I expect to maintain this friendship so far away from home when we've both failed to maintain it when our distances were nearer?

A year has passed. I thought that what's left of our friendship is a pile of dust on a photo album which has not been cleaned for centuries. But I was wrong.

I went over to pay he and his family(we were neighbours for 9 years!) a visit last evening, and I found that he was very excited to see me again. It's been a long time since I last saw and talked to him. We have sent each other not even a SMS throughout the whole time I was overseas. The feeling of thinking of losing a very good friend sucked, and I'm glad I don't have to continue thinking of it and feeling sucky.

It's really great to be back and be in touch with my long 'lost' friend. We are all grown-ups now, and few years from now, we'll all be serving the society, me being a doctor and him being a pharmacist(that is if he passes his interview for a seat in a local Uni!). We both have travelled this far together, and although there were times where we both got separated, we have proved to the world that our friendship is solid. It's there, and it cannot be broken by anything in this world.

But then again, now that our friendship is becoming stronger, fantasies about him are coming back too. He's HAWT, after all. But I heard he has a girlfriend already(but he would've told me!). Oh well, it's only a matter of time of when will they break up. Not that I'm jealous of the girl, it's just that the girl is the LOA type and he's just not the kind who cares enough about anything at all. He should be looking at me, recalling the things we've done, and pick me instead!

I'm the one, the ONLY one who deserves him. Hahahahah.


Boy, I'm gonna have to stop thinking about all this before my brain is corrupted to the point of no return!

It's only been an hour since I left his house and I can't stop thinking of him. I believe, and I know that for 24 hours from now, I'll be thinking of him non-stop.

Somebody stop me!

No comments: