Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Enough About You

This sucks.

It's been almost a year since I broke up with my ex but my heart has yet move on. When we first broke up, I regretted doing so because I realised that I should've given long distance relationship a try because "who knows what'll happen in the future". But what's done is done, and all I can do is wait for a chance to propose to her again.

It never happened, the proposal. Silly me wanted to ask her the question in person when I return to Malaysia for summer vacation but before I could do so, someone else did it.

That happened more than 6 months ago.

It's been 10 months since we broke up, but I have never stopped loving you, even after I knew that you have moved on with life and is very happy with your current BF.

Ok, that wasn't true. I've always loved you, until the day when I found out from a friend that you are playing the game of love again. You were already in the game for months, but I never knew. We were supposed to be "very good friends" even after the break up, right? Then why don't you tell me about it? You know I'd be happy for you!

Why are you always emo whenever I sound so cold, whenever I don't wish to share my problems with you? You are not any better yourself. You never tell me anything about youself, even when we were together! Don't say "it's because you never ask", you were never concerned about me either.

I'm such a loser. Even a girl can bring herself together and move on with life. All I do is run away from reality.

The feeling of being loved is like drugs, one never gets enough of it. It's been 10 months living without getting the feeling of a partner's love. No one's there to greet me when I rise in the morning, no one's there to give me support when I'm feeling down, no one's there to lend me a hand when I'm going through hard times, no one's there to share my joy, my everything.

For the past 10 months, I've met loads of new people, and among them there are a few whom I desire, of course, but my desire for you was overwhelming to the extent that it didn't feel right to have the slightest liking for them!

But it's all gonna be over now. I will, and I WILL stop loving you, even as a friend. Not only does it not feel right, it's completely not right for us to keep in touch anymore, no thanks to your pestering.

"Ooh, so what's new?" "hey got study or not? muz study k!" "hey long time din hear from u, busy ar?" "hey y u sound so cold? u hate me is it?" I may not be brave and rude enough to agree with you with the last statement but yes, I sound very cold because if I don't do this you're gonna continue milking attention from me while you're giving your boyfriend heads. This has to end now!

I swear I'll stop loving you, stop feeling sad when I see pics of you and your current BF, stop being jealous when I look at the captions like "me & my lou gong zai" which you wrote for your pics, stop browsing your online profiles, stop talking to you, stop every single possible contact with you. STOP STOP STOP STOP!

Ok, I'm OFFICIALLY single and available. Whoever(guy/gal) wants to buy me a drink can e-mail me at error24355@gmail.com! Do it quick before I leave the country!

No comments: