Sunday, August 06, 2006

Where's My Wardrobe?!

"I want a wardrobe of my own. I'm sick of wearing the same suit everyday!"

"Listen to me my dear. It's not that I do not want to get you a wardrobe, but do you have any clothes to keep in the wardrobe?"

"Erm, nope. But soon I'll get myself lots of clothes! I will!"

"I'm not sure about it. I thought I was the one who's in charge of what you wear?"

"Uh? I didn't know about that!"

"I don't blame you for that. Blogs don't have brains. Hahaha."

"..........Fine, you win."

Was surfing the web for new skins for my blog since Blogger provides very few blogskins for its users. Talk about Blogger, its service isn't that good either. I wonder why so many people fell for Blogger instead of Xanga and Wordpress.

Wait, I'm using Blogger too. I'm contradicting myself.

Back to topic.

None of the skins I saw at Blogskins attracts me. They either look very plain or just too colourful. Well, there were a few which were OK, but they're not available anymore due do some reasons. I ain't tech-savvy, don't ask me for the reasons.

Until I come across a nice blogskin, you guys will be seeing one of the 'Default skins by Blogger'.

Somewhere...

"I still want my own wardrobe!"

2 comments:

mni said...

hello from Portugal!

Cris said...

hey there!