Sunday, August 06, 2006

A New Start

I have been hoping to create this blog a very long time ago, but due to the workloads and my laziness(=p), it's been delayed. For um, 2 months?

No, I ain't kidding.

This is not my first time blogging. This is actually my fourth blog. Yep, FOURTH. Insane? I think so too, but I haven't got other choices. I've been thinking of creating a blog where I could spill everything deep in my heart out, mostly secrets that my friends and family members should not know, but everytime I create a new blog, I just couldn't bear with the guilt of not letting them know. My first blog is a public blog. The second one was supposed to be private, where only me and another friend know, but only after telling her the blog address did I realise that she wasn't the best choice to know my secrets. The third blog was created for the fun of using skins created by myself. Only a few friends know about it though.

So, birth of the fourth blog! In this new blog, no one will know who I am, and when I know that nobody I know knows about this blog, I could blog freely. Write what I want, say what I want.

I'm getting high already. More entries rushing in soon!

No comments: