Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Hate Malays

Seriously, that Malay should just go fuck himself.

I fucking saw him chatting with a girl online for more than 3 hours k! A GIRL! 3 HOURS! FOR A VERY EXPENSIVE INTERNET ACCESS FEES!

Don't tell me it's just a normal friend cause I was sitting beside him initially and he already was chatting with that girl but suddenly he just switched to another computer and continued chatting with the girl k! Got so many things to talk about meh! Somemore go keep on viewing her Friendster! As if I'm interested in their conversation!

Well, I actually do have interest in their conversation, but not until the extend that I'll go peep at his comp k. I'm not some desperate guy lusting for another guy. Only cheapos do that. And I'm glad not to be one.

Found out that he's a government sponsored student. Found out that he might not be gay(but cannot deny the fact that I saw him holding hands with another guy!). Found out that he might have a girlfriend.

I think that he noticed me checking him out and that he has interest in me and was actually talking about me with the girl(it's HIGHLY impossible, I know, but just can't help thinking about it!). I hope I don't scare him away.

There goes the dream of holding his hands(he either has a bf or a gf and I'm not an evil man who'll go steal another person's bf), telling all my PLU friends and those who know that I'm bi that he's my boyfriend(even if he's gay, he probably doesn't prefer Chinese), staying together in a country which accepts us for who we are(as government sponsored student, he has to either work with the government for a certain period of time or return government the money, and I think he will choose the formal choice).

SIGH!

To make things worse, I dreamt of him and his bf k! They were together! In MY dream! Instead of me and him, it's him and his bf! FUCK MY BRAINS FOR COUPLING BOTH OF THEM INSTEAD OF ME AND HIM! AT LEAST SHOW ME SOMETHING WHICH I WANT BUT CAN'T HAVE IT IN REALITY LA!

I'm so sad now, until I'll just give in to any random guy(must not be too bad-looking) who sweet talks to me.

No comments: