Friday, August 21, 2009

2 Months

In less than two weeks' time, I'll be boarding the plane back to Moscow and begin my life as a forth year medical student.

I've already been back in KL for 2 months now. Not too short, but not exactly a long holiday too. Haven't done much for the past 2 months, besides those I've mentioned previously.

Life was OK back in July when all the friends are back in KL and we would meet up so often till my mom had to hold me back, telling me I'm spending too much money outside and spending too little time at home. Then came August. Some friends left, some had plans with their other friends, some had to return to their Unis, and I was left alone with nothing to do. I was(and still am!) so bored that I thought it made no difference spending my summer break in KL or in Moscow, besides that in Moscow I get more freedom. And more allowance!

But one can never compare home with the outside world, no? No matter how good the outside world is, it can never be, and can never feel, as good as being at home.

But boredom is driving me crazy!!! Any suggestion on how to spend the last two weeks in KL?

2 comments:

V said...

go to a gay bar and get laid!!

that will cure ur boredom~ ;P

Cris said...

wish i could too! but i dont stand a chance against muscle hunks!