Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's Your Birthday

It's Sam's birthday today.

Yay.

I'm not anyone important to him anyway.

Why am I feeling depressed? So what if I didn't see him today and wish him happy birthday? Not that it mattered, at least not to him.

Why am I making my life miserable? The feeling is far from being OK. It sucks, to the max, actually. Yet, I have no intentions to get myself out of this misery. I wonder why.

Because I like a person whom I know will never love me back at all? That's the best explanation I can come up with now. It's stupid, I know, to love a person whom I know will never love me back. But isn't that what love is all about in the first place? Unconditionally without asking for return.

But that's not possible in the 21st Century. Well, at least not in Malaysia, not with a Muslim guy!

OK, I should stop babbling, now.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Sam! May lady luck always smile your way, may the God of Prosperity bring fortune to you and your family, may you score good grades in your exams, may you have good health, may you have friends that'll be there for you when you need them, may you have the bestest of life! I'll always be there for you, so don't be afraid to fall. I'll definitely catch you before you fall. Or at least I'll get someone to catch you, since I should be aiding you from a distance without your knowledge.

Enough crap. Happy birthday again, Sam.

No comments: