Sunday, September 10, 2006

When Boredom Strikes

You'll do things that you will never do, just to please yourself(even if it's only for a moment), kill some time, or just for the fun of it.

Yes, I hereby announce that's I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY(see, I waste time writing so many VERYs[here I go again] just to kill some time, even if it's only 5 seconds) BORED.

And guess what I did? Guess, guess, guess!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Annoyed by the '.'s? Alright, I shall let you guys know what I've done. Wait, I'm still doing it NOW, so I take back my words. Let me rephrase my words : I'm currently DOING something which is totally out of my mind.

Yup, that's more like it. Ok, you see, I'm doing this thing which is so out of my control, and I wanna tell you guys, but I don't.

Haha, just kidding. NOW EVERYONE TAKE A DEEP BREATH BECAUSE I'M GOING TO TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING SHOCKING!

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

I'm creating a 5th blog. Yes, 5th, as in FIFTH blog. And I have no idea what to blog over there. And no, I ain't giving you guys the link. Hahahahahaha!

I so love playing with the '.' and '!' thingy. Look, I've wasted 13 minutes already! Thirteen minutes!

*slaps self back to reality*


"Um, what've I just done?"

No comments: