Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas'09

Merry Christmas!

Probably 9 hours late(with reference to Malaysian time) but better late than never, right?

Christmas this year is quite happening for me. Had a great evening on Christmas Eve with a friend walking around the city snapping pictures of the city in Christmas decorations and a nice cup of hot latte in Starbucks.

A Christmas-only Toffee-Nut Latte that is! Awesomenesssss.

Will be out for dinner with a group of friends later in the evening. Heard it was either Jap or Korean food. Not sure why people in Asia love to dine in western restaurants during Christmas, whereas my friends here in Russia love to dine in eastern restaurants. It just doesn't feel right. Then again, don't remember any of them celebrated anything(birthdays, New Year, etc.) in a western restaurant.

Maybe it's their cheenaness. I really think so.

Will be attending a friend's birthday party on Saturday night. Still not sure what to wear tho. All I know is that it's too late to have a haircut now, because it's a golden rule that we cut our hair latest by one week before an event, so that the hair looks more natural.

And there will be a gathering on Sunday evening with another group of friends. Lotsa food's involved in my life, but why am I still losing weight?!

Seems that I'm talking nonsense again. Shall go sleep now, cos' I'll be shopping for said friend's gift tomorrow before dinner. С Рожденством(se, [as in 'se'curity] rozhdenstvom) everyone!

1 comment:

Ed said...

happy xmas! :)