Friday, November 21, 2008

I Am Less Than Good

Guess what? Great Alex just failed his exam today. Let's celebrate!

So much for being a "proud Taylor's College CAL student". I don't live up to the title. It's a shame for both Taylor's and Cambridge to have me as their student.

On the brighter side, I have finally realize that there's no point wasting all that time telling people how good I can be in studies if I want to but I didn't have to prove it because it was already proven in the past that I am good in my studies. People don't care what I used to be, how great I used to perform. They only care how I perform now. And whatever I've been doing here in Moscow for the past three years is nowhere near good.

I am lazy, and this is the main reason why I've been performing so poorly. And me going around telling people I'm good isn't helping. So it's time to really sit down and study. No more screw-ups. No more.

Hate to say this but I now know why my mom used to compare me with my other friends who score better grades instead of those who don't. Comparison and competition is what makes a person achieve better results. I so need that right now.

Off to resume my geeky life which I've left behind years ago. Hopefully it's not too late now.

And by the way, there isn't much improvement to my dreams yet. At times I still look at myself in the mirror for a little too long, thinking of ways to increase height and so on. I've been a bad boy. I give myself a C-.

Till next time.

No comments: